PAGES

SLIDER

Maternity session 70's style

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Remember when I posted about the VW bus and how I had the perfect couple for the session idea I had in my head?  Well here they are.... Andrew, Rachel and baby bump.  Turns out Andrew's first vehicle was a  VW bus.....close to the same year as this one, but in orange.  YES! I knew I had the right couple!


I also had to incorporate my sunflowers as well.


Thanks Drew & Rachel, you rocked it out as usual!  Thanks Steve for letting me use that beautiful bus!


In other news, 2 days left to enter the family portrait session giveaway.  You still have time to post an entry and get your friends to vote for you.  See the previous posts for contest details.  So far there are 9 entries and they have come up with great ideas that fit their families.  I'm so glad it's not up to me to pick one, I'd have a very difficult time choosing the winner.  If you don't want to enter, that's cool, but go read through  some of the ideas and help them out and "like" your favorite.  The entry with the most "likes" wins!  Click here to read through the posts.

1 comment:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger