PAGES

SLIDER

bad kitten

Friday, September 3, 2010

I walked into the bathroom yesterday and caught this kitten in this act of mischief.  I turned around and went and got my camera.  I had to take a picture, because really how can I be mad at him when he's so darn cute.  This little stinker had unrolled the entire roll of toilet paper after I had just put it in the bathroom.


 If you're looking for a kitten, I have 3 for you.....yes once again. No wait, 4. The momma cat needs a home too. Another momma cat showed up on our doorstep pregnant.  I think it has something to do with my daughter the cat whisperer.  The cats seem to flock to her, she can tame the wildest of cats.  They must know she wants to be a vet when she grows up.  The kittens will be ready to go home with you in 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger