PAGES

SLIDER

just for fun

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I am really behind on blogging again.  I've had a lot going on with proms, sports teams, my kids playing ball and a trip to Minnesota  in the last month.  Here's a shoot I haven't blogged about.  Back in April I got together with some of my photographer friends from the Evansville area and we did a fun photo shoot in our flooded woods.  Here's some shots from that session.  The lovely Pamela Terry styled all the girls' hair and modeled for us. 




Gotta love a girl who can put on a formal dress and then go muddin' on a 4 wheeler.  Thanks Heather!






Here's the photographers having a little fun.
Sarah is not afraid to get muddy, here she is shooting with her boots on.
Thanks to all the models for getting all muddy.  We had a great time and got a lot of fun shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger