PAGES

SLIDER

Emily's senior session

Saturday, June 12, 2010

When I was in Minnesota a few weeks ago, my little cousin asked me if I would take her senior pictures.  Of course I would!  I really can't call her "little" anymore because she is all grown up now.  I remember when I was a teenager and going to see my aunt and this new baby Emily in the hospital.  Time sure flies!  Here's a few of my favorite images from her session.

 Joleen from JAG Productions and I colloborated on this session too.  Check out this fantastic video.  
  



Emily Steinle Senior Video from Joleen Giefer on Vimeo.

This is the Cinematic Senior Session.  If you want a senior session like this, Joleen will be here in October, and we can rock out your session then.  Call or email for more information about these cinematic sessions!


270-925-9311 or steph@stigmanphotography.com

2 comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger