PAGES

SLIDER

fitness update

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Well it's been 4 weeks since my last post about health and fitness.  Here's the update: I'm still working out 5 days a week and in 4 weeks I lost......drum-roll please........................1 pound.  Yes folks, 1 stinking pound.  But it's not about weight right?  I also lost 1 inch and 1.5% body fat.  I was disappointed, I thought I'd have better results.  I'm not giving up, I'm going to continue working hard and stick to my plan.  I will be changing some things, I think as I have gotten older my metabolism has slowed down so I need to get that working better.  I've started to make sure I eat every 3 hours.  I also have realized I was not eating enough protein for the amount of working out I was doing, and possibly not enough calories.  I'm gonna add some protein shakes and maybe some supplements as well to my diet.  I'll let you know how that goes.

1 comment:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger