PAGES

SLIDER

Baby Justice Owensboro KY newborn photographer

Friday, March 12, 2010

Last week I photographed a beautiful baby boy.  First I have to share some of the images of him before he was born. 
Isn't his momma beautiful?
 Here he is with his big sister.

Two weeks later, Justice came into the world 4 and 1/2 weeks early and you'd never know it.  He is a strong and healthy baby and he and his momma were able to go home just after 2 days in the hospital. God is good!


His bedroom is decorated in a western theme.  His momma wanted a picture with him on his daddy's saddle to hang on the wall. (when his daddy was growing up, his family was in the cattle industry and they used horses to round up the cattle. I think it's safe to say his daddy was a cowboy.)
This next image is one of my favorites.  If I were to give it a name I think I'd title it "Safe In Daddy's Arms"
 And lastly another favorite.  It speaks so many things to me.  I see so much love in this image.
If you'd like to see more images from this session you can click here to watch the slideshow.  Or you can check out the album on facebook by clicking here.



2 comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger