PAGES

SLIDER

Superbowl

Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's that time again.....SUPER BOWL!   I was really excited about football this year because the Vikings were doing great.  I was really looking forward to the Super bowl being I thought the Vikings would be in it.  But, unfortunately the Saints beat the Vikings in overtime and I was heartbroken.  Even though the Vikes lost, I will  always be a Vikings fan.  (gotta cheer for my home state -ya sure don'tcha know)  So now who do I cheer for?  I should cheer for the Colts being the Saints roughed up Favre.  But I don't like the Colts, plus they've been to the super bowl twice in the last 4 years and have won a super bowl already.  The Saints have never been to the super bowl.....so I'll do what's logically fair.  I'll cheer for the underdogs, the Saints.  So who will you be cheering for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger