PAGES

SLIDER

Family session-Owensboro Family Photographer

Friday, February 5, 2010


Meet Pastors Brian and Jessi Gibson of River City Church. I photographed their growing family back in November. Jessi had wanted something urban looking for their Christmas cards, so we went downtown and had some fun with their session. Here's a few of my favorite images from the day.


I told Brileigh to give me some attitude, and that she did. She's so cute.
I also got to design the church Christmas cards this year. Here's the front of the card.
This was the back of the card.
If you'd like to see more images from this session in a slideshow you can click here.

On a side note:



If you're looking for a church or would like to check out River City Church, services are at 9a.m. & 10:30am on Sundays and 7p.m. on Wednesdays. Brian and Jessi are awesome pastors and would love to have you visit River City. Ok, so I'm a little biased because it's my home church, but really, you will think they are awesome too! I think it's safe to say River City is the fastest growing church in the Owensboro area; they started out 5 years ago with just a few people meeting at a pizza place to outgrowing 9 places and now moving into their newly remodled 50,000 sq. foot facility. (The former Service Merchandise building)


For more information on River City Church go to www.rivercitychurch.cc






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger