PAGES

SLIDER

Montana

Monday, March 2, 2015

We have been in Helena, Montana for 9 months now, and I have loved every minute!  I love seeing the mountains every day.  I've enjoyed all the hikes we've taken, even the one where I got stung 4 times by yellow jackets or wasps.  The stinging part was not so fun, but getting to the top of the mountain to take in the view was.  The fishing trips, the camping trips, the sunsets, the sunrises, even winter, I enjoyed winter for the first time in a very long time!  I look forward to all the adventures we have planned and to really "Get Lost" in Montana as the tourism tag line says.  I think John Steinbeck's quote pretty much sums up my feelings for Montana...“I’m in love with Montana. For other states I have admiration, respect, recognition, even some affection. But with Montana it is love. And it’s difficult to analyze love when you’re in it.” 

Here's an image I took when we visited Glacier National park this winter.



My husband wanted to look at this every day, so he convinced me to order a 5 foot canvas print for our wall.  


Here's a panoramic image from Devil's Elbow recreational area.


 One of the many beautiful sunsets I've seen


Can't forget the sunrise


And another of my favorite images... Sam fishing this past fall in the Little Blackfoot river.


3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful Stephanie! I hope you have the one of Sam on your wall somewhere too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah, I have been trying to go through photos of our adventures so far and pick out more photos for the wall. The one of Sam is going to be on the wall soon!

      Delete
  2. Your photos are stunning! We love Montana too!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger