PAGES

SLIDER

favorite things

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My favorite color (or shades of that color) has always been turquoise.  Maybe because it reminds me of the ocean, which is my favorite place to be.  By luck that color is in my logo. Subconsciously, it's probably the reason why I choose my logo.  I wore a teal colored dress to my junior prom.  My husband makes fun of me that I liked such a "90's" color.  Guess what, If I had to do it over again, I'd still pick that color, maybe not that particular style, but for sure the color. Today as I was searching the Internet for turquoise living room accents and chairs, I came across a blog devoted to the color turquoise and was tickled pink.  (hahha pun intended)  I immediately added it to my google reader.  If you happen to like turquoise too, here's the link 


My birthday is coming up, and I found a piece of jewelry I would love to have.  It's only $5400
hahaha  a girl can dream can't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger