PAGES

SLIDER

Kittens.......again

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Our mama cat had kittens......again.  I just didn't around to getting her to the vet to get spayed, I know, I know, bad pet owner.  I will this time though.....promise!    On the bright side, the kittens give my kids several weeks of enjoyment until we find homes for them.  Shelby was inspired by all the new mommas at our church carrying their babies in slings, so she came up with her own invention.....The Kitten Sling.  (patent pending....lol)
Here she is modeling her invention.

Here are a few snapshots of the kitten "hanging around"  he did seem to enjoy being carried around in the sling.





By the way, if you are looking for a kitten, these guys are 4 weeks old today and will be ready to go home with you in about 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger