PAGES

SLIDER

Minnesota wedding

Wednesday, January 20, 2010


When I was in Minnesota this past August, I helped out my long time bff Joleen Giefer with a wedding.  It worked out great, she second shot for me for the wedding I had in Montana, and I was able to second shoot for her.  This particular wedding was on a golf course (Thumper Pond) in Ottertail, MN.  It was a beautiful day despite the wind.  I have several detail shots so I'm going to break this up into two blog posts.  Here's a 
few images I took while the bride was getting ready.





 
I love the next few images of the bride and groom.

Looking good guys!

The girls were workin it for me.

A little something fun with the bouquet.

Check back for more images from the reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger